I ran across tumblelogs a couple of weeks ago and it’s an excellent concept. Its like “mini-blogging”, you post IM conversations, quotes, links and random commentary. It probably lies somewhere between Twitter and actual blogging (Robert Scoble are you listening? ).
- RT @emmagraeauthor: This is possibly the best thing I’ve ever seen on the internet. https://t.co/2QD9skde2g 3 hours ago
- RT @sophiasgaler: the pasta portion sizes at Kourtney Kardashian’s wedding yesterday. personally if a portion isn’t the size of my face I’m… 3 hours ago
- RT @akhmxt: A man goes under police custody, then he falls sick and dies under mysterious circumstances Mob gets angry and torches the pol… 8 hours ago
- RT @Mollys_ADHD: I wish I could just find myself a bunch of friends who just get ME. Every time I see a group of friends I look in awe an… 13 hours ago
- @nullpointer57 Works for me all the time. I can't remember the last time I actually had a card swiped 13 hours ago
- 386,343 people have visited so far