When was the last time a Scoble post was not on the top 10 posts on WordPress? I haven't seen a day like that yet in my short span so far at WordPress.
My last 5 Tweets on Twitter
- RT @SergioRocks: Me: "Why do you use Whatsapp for your company's internal communications?" Startup Founder: "We had Slack and other tools,… 8 hours ago
- RT @SergioRocks: That's why supplying a Macbook Pro to SWEs in the US is a no brainer. But SWEs in India, Brazil, Nigeria, Eastern Europe,… 8 hours ago
- RT @SergioRocks: This must be noted: - Software Engineers in the US have an unfair advantage over those in other parts of the world. A Ma… 8 hours ago
- Brilliant https://t.co/6rmzoSEeaD 23 hours ago
- RT @googlecalendar: We're not saying you should do this... but we're also not saying you shouldn't do this 👀 23 hours ago
- 386,490 people have visited so far
nither have I.
Three Simple Letters mate ‘RSS’. The criteria for getting onto WP top posts is around 150-200 hits and Scoble has atleast 500 RSS Subscribers. The fact is that atleast 1/4th will click on a link and that’s the magic.