nexImage is an online editing/processing software. It’s an ajax based software and you dont need any plugin. It works in Firefox, IE, Safari and even Opera!
Some of the features include:
- The basic image modification features like: Crop, Resize, Rotate
- It has lots of filters like Blur, Sharpen, Swirl
- It’s got something a lot of image apps dont have: Layers, very useful.
- You can save files in many different formats like JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, PCX. You can save files to your local drive.
- You can also open images on your drive or from a remote server.
Some of its other features which the website boasts (and I haven’t had time to test) are:
- free authorisation assignment of functions and tools
- automated operations sequence via freely definable actions (macros)
- simple implementation in existing CMS and MAM systems
- batch processing in entire folders
It’s got a licensing scheme for using the more advanced features.
Also check out pixoh. It’s a basic editor (crop, resize, rotate)
Technorati Tags: nexImage
Click anywhere to cancel
Image is Unavailable